- +Die & Wafer Solutions
- Alliance Memory
- Analog Devices
- Apogee Semiconductor
- Analog Power
- Avalanche Technology
- Central Semiconductor
- Diodes Incorporated
- EPC Space
- Everspin Technologies
- International Rectifier
- ISOCOM Limited
- Linear Integrated Systems
- MACOM Technology
- Micron Technology
- NXP Semiconductors
- On Semi
- Samsung Semiconductors
- SemiQ Inc.
- Texas Instruments
- VPT Components
- +Die & Wafer Solutions
- Quick Turn Services
- Wafer Processing
- EOL/DMSMS Sustainment
- Component Design & Packaging
- Micro In-Line Couplers
- Tab Mounted In-Line Couplers
- Through Hole Mounted In-Line Couplers
- Box Couplers
- Custom Design Couplers
- Data Bus Coupling Transformers
- Data Bus Relays
- Data Bus Harnesses
- Bus and Stub Terminators
- Antenna Couplers
- Video Isolation Transformers
- RF Wideband Transformers
- RF Wideband Transformers & Impedance Adapters
- Press Releases
- $134.3M DoD Contract Expands Micross AIT OSAT Capabilities
- Micross Acquires Technograph Microcircuits Ltd.
- New Manufacturing Facility Opens in Apopka, FL
- Micross Completes Acquisition of Hi-Rel DC-DC Converters
- Micross to Acquire Hi-Rel DC-DC Converters
- Micross Acquires KCB Solutions
- Micross Announces LS844 Series Dual JFET
- Micross Expands Rad-Hard Gallium Nitride (GaN) Offering
- Micross' Hi-Rel Products Division Expands Leadership
- Micross Acquires PAAL Technologies
- Micross Acquires Hi-Rel Diodes & Assemblies
- Micross STS Receives Award
- Micross Completes Continuation Transaction Fund
- Appointment of New Sales Director for Asia Pacific Region
- Micross & Apogee Semiconductor Announce Global Partnership
- Micross: Provider of ISOCOM Ltd. Products in the USA & India
- Micross Crewe Receives Nadcap Certification
- Latest Offering in Micross' New MRAM Family
- New 1Gb MRAM Offers Highest Density of Hi-Rel Memory
- Micross & C-MAC Announce Partnership
- Micross Acquires Microelectronics Business Assets of Ultra CEMS
- Micross Acquires SemiDice
- Micross Expands Exclusive Partnership with Avalanche Technology
- Micross Announces Combination and Relocation of CMS Facility
- Appointment of VP of Finance & Corporate Development
- Appointment of VP of Human Resources
- Micross and EPC Sign Global Bare Die Distribution Agreement
- Appointment of Senior VP of Operations
- Micross and SemiQ Sign Global Bare Die Distribution Agreement
- Vincent Buffa Named CEO of Micross
- Micross UK Supports Critical Equipment Providers
- Corfin Industries Is Now Micross
- Micross Supports Spectradyne in Fighting COVID-19
- Coronavirus Update
- Corfin Industries Combines with Micross
- January 2024: Space-Grade Solutions
- December 2023: Year-in-Review
- November 2023: Hi-Rel Products, Testing, and Qualification
- October 2023: Die & Wafer Solutions
- September 2023: Ruggedizing COTS for Hi-Rel Applications
- August 2023: Meet Us At DSEI 2023!
- July 2023: Space-Grade Microelectronic Products & Services
- June 2023: Counterfeit Mitigation and Supply Chain Services
- May 2023: Micross Acquires Technograph Microcircuits Ltd.
- April 2023: Expanding Manufacturing Capabilities and Offerings
- February 2023: Micross Completes Acquisition of Hi-Rel DC-DC Converters
- January 2023: Acquisition Expands Hi-Rel Products & Services Offering
- December 2022: Year-In-Review
- November 2022: Turnkey PEM Qualification & New Hi-Rel Products
- October 2022: Mitigating Supply Chain Disruptions
- August 2022: Hi-Rel Electronic Components with In-Stock Availability
- July 2022: Micross Strengthen Die, Wafer & Hi-Rel Products Offerings
- June 2022: Expansion of Hi-Rel Products Offerings
- May 2022: Micross Now Offers Hi-Rel Diodes!
- April 2022: Addressing Material Supply Shortages
- March 2022: New Die & Wafer Suppliers
- February 2022: Die & Wafer Solutions - Space Power Products
Thank you for visiting our website www.micross.com and we hope you find the information you are looking for. We are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information We Collect
In operating our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access
- Information you provide by completing forms on our website
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our wesite.
Such information will not identify you personally. This information is statistical in nature about our visitors and their use of our site and does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the abilitiy to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily ussed to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information
- To meet our contractual commitments to you
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service
If you are an exsisting customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmissions of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.