Integrated Device Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of RF, timing, wireless power transfer, serial switching, interfaces and sensing solutions.
- Three decades of SRAM experience offering a broad line of high speed, industry-standard SRAMS
- Market leader in Clock IC timing solutions
- All IDT RF signal path devices are silicon-based, offering inherent advantages over GaAs-based products
- Variety of product types available in die and wafer form
- Micross is proud to be the exclusive provider of IDT bare die and wafer solutions
- Micross & IDT collaborate to offer an extensive range of capabilities to support Commercial, Industrial, Communications, Computing, Consumer and Aerospace & Defense markets
Synchronous Dual-Port Static Ram with 3.3V or 2.5V Interface
- True Dual-Port memory cells allow simultaneous access of the same memory location
- High-speed data access
- Selectable Pipelined or Flow-Through output mode
- Counter enable and repeat features
- Dual chip enables allow for depth expansion without additional logic
- Full synchronous operation on both ports
- Separate byte controls for multiplexed bus and bus matching compatibility
With 35+ years bare die supply expertise, Micross is proud to be a product support partner for IDT and to be the leading global one-source, one-solution provider delivering a comprehensive array of capabilities to meet our customer’s individual requirements.