Analog Devices, Inc. is a world-leading semiconductor company specializing in high-performance analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (ICs). Its focus is on key strategic markets where their technology is the critical differentiator in customers’ products.
- Offer data converters, amplifiers and linear products, power management products, sensors (MEMS) and processing products
- Largest A/D Converter and D/A Converter (8 bit to 24 bit) portfolio
- RF and microwave IC’s cover the entire RF and microwave signal chain
- Committed to supporting customers using die for the life of their project
- KGD die offered via Micross
- Micross & Analog Devices collaborate to offer an extensive range of capabilities to support Commercial, Industrial, Communications, Computing, Consumer to Aerospace & Defense markets
10MHz, 14.5nV/√ Hz, RRIO, Zero Input Crossover Distortion Dual Op Amp
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Offset voltage: 120 μV maximum
- Single-supply operation: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Medical monitors
- Process controls
- Pressure and position sensors
- Hazard Detectors
With 40+ years bare die supply expertise, Micross is proud to be a product support partner for Analog Devices and to be the leading global one-source, one-solution provider delivering a comprehensive array of capabilities to meet our customer’s individual requirements.