Micross Clearwater is a quality-driven independent third-party ITAR-Registered counterfeit mitigation lab that performs screening of customer-supplied components in accordance with AS6081 requirements as well as in compliance with AS6081 requirements as well as in compliance with AS6171 and ISO17025. In business for over 40 years, our testing services provide an elevated level of assurance for contractors providing electronic components to the DoD, who are subject to DFARS 252.246.7007 and 7008. Micross Clearwater provides a quick turn and cost-effective alternative to expensive in-house processing.
Micross Components is a member of ERAI, Inc. — ERAI Certificate
Offers the most complete array of IC Counterfeit Detection Services available from any One Source including:
- SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
- Electrical Authenticity
- Up-screen Testing: Temperature and Performance Rating
- Environmental Shock Testing
- Burn-in Life cycle Testing of IC components
- MIL-STD (Group A/B)
- Visual Inspection (IDEA 1010 Checklist)
- Mark Permanency (MIL-STD-883)
- Decapsulation (DPA)
- SAM (Scanning Acoustic Microscopy)
Micross UK also offers IC Counterfeit Detection Testing Services.