Micross Clearwater is a quality-driven, independent, ITAR-Registered counterfeit mitigation lab that performs screening of customer-supplied components, and is certified to ISO/IEC 17025:2017, AS6171, and AS6081. For more than 40 years our testing services have enabled an elevated level of assurance for contractors providing electronic components to the DoD, who are subject to DFARS 252.246.7007 and 7008. Micross Clearwater provides a quick turn and cost-effective alternative to expensive in-house processing.
Micross Components is a member of ERAI, Inc. — ERAI Certificate
Electrical Authenticity Testing
Offers the most complete array of IC Counterfeit Detection Services available from any One Source including:
- SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
- Electrical Authenticity
- Up-screen Testing: Temperature and Performance Rating
- Environmental Shock Testing
- Burn-in Life cycle Testing of IC components
- MIL-STD (Group A/B)
- Visual Inspection (IDEA 1010 Checklist)
- Mark Permanency (MIL-STD-883)
- Decapsulation (DPA)
- SAM (Scanning Acoustic Microscopy)
Micross UK also offers IC Counterfeit Detection Testing Services.