- Products & Services
- GaN Power Devices
- Logic Devices
- High Temp
- MIL-STD-1553 Data Bus Couplers & Accessories
- Micro In-Line Couplers
- Tab Mounted In-Line Couplers
- Through Hole Mounted In-Line Couplers
- Box Couplers
- Custom Design Couplers
- Data Bus Coupling Transformers
- Data Bus Relays
- Data Bus Harnesses
- Bus and Stub Terminators
- Wide Bandwidth RF & Video Transformers
- Antenna Couplers
- Video Isolation Transformers
- RF Wideband Transformers
- RF Wideband Transformers & Impedance Adapters
EDSP will support our customers in challenging situations where a product has or will become end-of-life. To avoid costly re-qualification, mitigate counterfeit risk, Micross offers this program solution to sustain the performance of critical platforms and eliminate the need for costly re-designs.
As the largest global supplier of bare die, Micross offers flexibility to adapt our suppliers’ standard products to the unique requirements of a customer’s system or platform. Over the years, Micross has developed key relationships with leading semiconductor manufacturers providing us with access to thousands of different part types in support of customer’s need to extend the life of components 5-10+ years after EOL.
How Can EDSP Help You?
Micross EDSP provides exact drop in replacement die or fully packaged solutions utilizing the original qualified die, thereby eliminating the need for costly requalification or design changes.
- OEMs... Micross can support your product needs past natural component life cycles.
- ODMs... Micross enables you to refocus product line resources utilizing our world-class value-added die handling and packaging services.
We would be happy to discuss your sustainment needs and how we can support your lifecycle requirements.
To begin solving your sustainment needs today, please submit your information and we will contact you soon.