- Products & Services
- GaN Power Devices
- Logic Devices
- High Temp
- MIL-STD-1553 Data Bus Couplers & Accessories
- Micro In-Line Couplers
- Tab Mounted In-Line Couplers
- Through Hole Mounted In-Line Couplers
- Box Couplers
- Custom Design Couplers
- Data Bus Coupling Transformers
- Data Bus Relays
- Data Bus Harnesses
- Bus and Stub Terminators
- Wide Bandwidth RF & Video Transformers
- Antenna Couplers
- Video Isolation Transformers
- RF Wideband Transformers
- RF Wideband Transformers & Impedance Adapters
Also referred to as Seal or Hermeticity Test, this test verifies that the hermetic seal of a component is intact and typically follows trim and form and/or RHSD of a glass seal device.
The industry specification for conversion of Pb-free to tin-lead termination finishes is easily satisfied by our process. Most customers decline the test requirements based upon confidence of our robotic process, but testing is readily available at Micross.
The GEIA-STD-0006 Compliant Process includes:
- Robotic-controlled six-axis dipping
- Solder dipping under a nitrogen blanket
- Solder-level sensing for accurate solder dipping
- Integral component wash and dry facility
- Preheating of components to negate thermal shock
- Lead tinning/solder dip
- Terminal finish conversion
The industry specification for conversion of Pb-free BGAs to tin-lead solder balls finishes is satisfied by our process. Most customers decline the test requirements based upon confidence of our robotic process, but testing is readily available at Micross.
Detects ionic contamination on the part that can cause current leakage between leads.
Verifies termination finishes will readily accept solder during assembly using J-STD-002 or any military test method.