Flip Chip and Multi-Chip Module Module Assembly
Micross offers a wide array of ﬂip chip assembly capabilities, from single chip placements to multi-chip module and system-in-package assembly of multiple die and components.
- Flip chip assembly for single and multi-chip applications
- Precision die placement with accuracies better than ± 0.5 microns
- Heterogeneous integration with Si, III-V and other device types/materials
- Plasma Assisted Dry Soldering (PADS) Process enables true ﬂuxless for assembly for Sn-bearing solders
Metal-Metal Bonding for 2.5/3D Technologies
2.5D and 3D integration technologies are driving the integration of devices with extremely high interconnect densities for Si interposer and chip stacking applications.
- Solid/liquid interdiffusion assembly with CuSn-Cu bump arrays demonstrated down to 10 micron pitch
- Cu/Cu thermocompression bump bonding demonstrated down to 5 micron pitch
- Solutions for chip stacking and high thermal stability interconnects that remain solid at high temperatures