When you need access to automated test equipment (ATE), you have a range of available vendors—and a lot of questions. Who has the models I need? What level of support does the vendor provide? Can they handle my volume? The decision can seem difficult, even overwhelming.
Micross STS makes your decision easier. We offer for rental in our Silicon Valley laboratory the widest portfolio in the region.
Here’s why you should consider Micross STS as your one-source test rental solution:
- Broad equipment portfolio - More than 30 ATE platforms along with probers, handlers, and other peripheral development and production equipment, all configured with the latest features and licenses. Ability to handle low or high volume, customized and application-specific testing.
- High-quality support - On-site hardware and software development teams to augment your test team. Rapid ATE program conversions to enable equipment substitution.
- Flexible business model - Rent by the day, week, month or quarter, 24 x 7 x 365 availability guaranteed by reservation. Full backend production solutions including bake, dry pack, lead/ball scan, drop ship and inventory management.
- More than 30 ATE platforms for rent
- Reserve by day/week/month/quarter
- Probers, handlers and other peripherals
- On-site hardware and software support
- Rapid ATE program conversions
- Handle any volume
- Customized and application-specific testing
- Full back-end production solutions
- Aerospace & Defense
Featured ATE Rentals
|Model||V93000 Smart Scale||V93000 Port Scale||V93000 Pin Scale||ASLx||D10|
|Use||CMOS||RF||SoC/SIP||Analog Mixed signal (Low pin count)||Digital Analog Mixed signal (High density)|
View our complete ATE equipment list.
Micross STS provides the opportunity to reserve tester-time to conduct engineering development and production volume work. Time may be reserved on a daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.