In the semiconductor business, quality is absolutely paramount, especially in critical space, military, and medical applications where even the smallest performance hiccup could be life-threatening. Micross Components is AS9100 certified across all manufacturing sites as well as ITAR-registered in the Orlando, Milpitas, Hatfield & Raleigh facilities.
Over the past decades, Micross Components has earned a sterling reputation for quality with its many customers and has been the recipient of numerous customer, supplier, and industry awards. From sales and administration to the factory floor and shipping, our motto is, "Everyone works for quality."
Our quality-mindedness has earned us plenty of recognition. We have been honored for our product quality, on-time delivery, sales performance, and contributions to industry through sponsorships, technical contributions, and leadership.
We don't just wait for our partners to tell us how we're doing, we keep track of it. We continually monitor internal metrics and conduct various surveys in which we have consistently ranked ahead of our competition in customer service, quality, reliability and customer satisfaction.
US Based Sites
- Quality Policy
- MIL-PRF-38534, Class H - Certificate
- MIL-PRF-38534, Class H - Letter
- MIL-PRF-38535, Class Q & V - Certificate
- MIL-PRF-38535, Class Q & V Level Assembly & Test - Letter
- MIL-STD-883, Laboratory Suitability - Certificate
- MIL-STD-883, Laboratory Suitability - Letter
- ISO9001 & AS9100:2016
- Quality Policy
- AS9100:2016/ISO 9001 :2015
- DLA Certified
- ANS/ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2005
- DMEA Trusted Source
- MIL-PRF-38535 QML LEVEL Q – ASSEMBLY AND TEST
- MIL-STD-202, Laboratory Suitability – Letter
- MIL-STD-750, Laboratory Suitability – Letter
- MIL-STD-883, Laboratory Suitability – Letter
- IAS Accredited