United Silicon Carbide, Inc. provides record-breaking efficiency, greater power density and higher reliability they any comparable silicon based device with its discrete power products made from silicon carbide substrates. USCi’s products enable affordable power efficiency that requires higher efficiency, compact design with demanding thermal constraints.
- Standard products: JBS Schottky diodes, JFETs and MOSFETS
- Custom products available ranging from bipolar transistors to ICs and voltage ranges up to 20KV
- Together, Micross and USCi’s combined expertise and extensive array of power product solutions serve and support all market segments from Aerospace to Automotive, Infrastructure to Industrial, Military to Medical and even the most demanding applications
The ideal circuit protection solution
- 1200V to 6.5KV
- Higher switching speeds with lower loss
- Low device capacitance
- Limited increase in Rds(on) over temp
- Stable high voltage operation
- Smaller magnetics, reduced thermal requirements, and reduced output caps
With 35+ years bare die supply expertise, Micross is proud to be a product support partner for USCi and to be the leading global one-source, one-solution provider delivering a comprehensive array of capabilities to meet our customer’s individual requirements.