With the new normal constrained state of the electronics supply chain, there is an increased potential risk that counterfeit parts may be included in your shipment. Gain perspectives on the new era of supply chain challenges, including the expanded use of counterfeit components, and the solutions that will enable you to prevent the costly potential use of counterfeits, in a thought leadership discussion with veteran executives from ERAI Inc., IDEA (Independent Distributors of Electronics Association), and Micross.
Micross offers a complete array of IC Counterfeit Detection Services including:
- SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
- Electrical Authenticity
- Up-screen Testing: Temperature and Performance Rating
- Environmental Shock Testing
- Burn-in Life cycle Testing of IC components
- MIL-STD (Group A/B)
- Visual Inspection (IDEA 1010 Checklist)
- Mark Permanency (MIL-STD-883)
- Decapsulation (DPA)
- SAM (Scanning Acoustic Microscopy)
Download the Recording
If you design, specify, or purchase hi-rel electronics, and find yourself with non-franchised components due to supply chain disruptions and material shortages, don’t miss out on this insightful webinar!