Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors. With acquisitions of Supertex, Micrel and Atmel, they have further strengthened their position in the semiconductor marketplace. Innovative designs and extensive testing have ensured industry leading robustness and endurance along with best-in-class quality.
- Die products available for high-reliability and small form factor applications
- Microchip 8-bit PIC Microcontrollers (MCU) enabled for bare die sales
- MOSFET Drivers, ECL Logic Devices and Low Dropout Voltage Regulators available
- High Temp technology (-40 to +150°C): microcontrollers, analog and memory
- Micross & Microchip collaborate to offer an extensive range of capabilities to support Commercial, Industrial, Communications, Computing, Consumer, Medical and Aerospace & Defense markets
With 35+ years bare die supply expertise, Micross is proud to be a product support partner for Microchip and to be the leading global one-source, one-solution provider delivering a comprehensive array of capabilities to meet our customer’s individual requirements.