Micross continues to deliver unprecedented performance to its customers when it comes to servicing all Component (Level 1)/System Level (Level 2) Qualification & Reliability evaluation needs.
Micross employs state-of-the-art test equipment to provide reliability solutions for ICs, tools for materials analysis including non-interrupt HTOL using advanced 256 channel drivers, latest ESD/LU equipment, Acoustic Imaging (CSAM) and real-time X-ray imaging.
Hi-Rel & Qualification Key Differentiators:
- 45nm and 90nm qualification capability
- Intelligent & high-power burn-in for SOC’s, processors, FPGAs & high-speed memory using MCC Systems
- Low VIH, High Channel Custom Drivers with 64M Vector Depth
- Non-interrupt, individual job HTOL Ovens
- Most advanced ESD & Latch Up Testers (up to 2304 Pins) complete
Micross STS provides advanced test services and serves as one of the laboratories of choice within Silicon Valley. For additional information, visit www.sts-usa.com.