For more than 40 years, Micross has been involved in the design and testing of ASIC solutions for some of the most demanding aerospace, defense, space and industrial applications. We've been the supplier of choice for major satellite and missile systems, providing ASIC test and qualification services as well as complex packaging solutions. Whether the need is for commercial-grade, RAD-hard or hi-reliability ASICs, Micross possesses the experience and in-house engineering expertise to meet and exceed the most stringent MIL-SPEC requirements while managing the entire process from start to finish.
After a design is entered in our system (either as schematics, netlists or Verilog VHDL), our engineers perform extensive pre- and post-layout simulation and analysis. We keep our customers involved in each stage of development.
In addition to developing new designs, our ASIC capability is another tool we can offer for managing post-obsolescence device continuity. When other options aren't viable, we can recreate the part that is no longer available on the marketplace, saving you the costly step of board level redesign.
- Four decades providing custom ASIC solutions for defense, aerospace and industrial applications
- Experience in RAD-hard and hi-reliability testing
- Smooth transition from simulation to actual results correlation
Micross has long been considered to be a trusted, reliable provider of FPGA testing services for the defense and aerospace markets. Our history of working to the most stringent standards make Micross the perfect FPGA test provider for a wide range of applications. No matter how complex the device, our in-house testing experts can develop a comprehensive test program to ensure the most accurate assessment of FPGA reliability. Micross can quickly process even large orders using our high-speed, ultra-high-power automatic testing equipment (ATE), which can accommodate features sizes as low as 28nm.
- Proven track record with aerospace, defense and industrial customers
- Custom test program development from your electrical requirements
- Micross proprietary technology tests:
- Full dynamic, DC and at-speed AC performance
- Power and transients
- Application-specific usage
- Worst-case environmental conditions
- Features sizes: 28, 32, 45 and 90 nanometer
- High-speed and ultra-high-power ATEs
- Full dynamic, DC, and at-speed AC testing
- Custom system on a chip (SoC)
- Signal processing systems / Image processing systems
- CPU accelerators
- ASIC emulation and verification
- Test Handlers
- Epson NS-8040 IC Handler (2)
- Synax SC3100 quad site test handlers (2)
- Synax SC1211 dual site test handlers (2)
Mixed Signal Testers:
- LTX-Credence Fusion CX
- Verigy V93000
- LTX-Credence D10
- LTX-Credence ASL 100
- LTX-Credence Valstar 2000
- LTX-Credence Quartet
- LTX-Credence SC312/SC2123
Radio frequency (RF) today has become the underlying technology for a wide range of aerospace, defense, consumer, industrial and medical products. Decades of meeting the demanding needs of defense and aerospace customers have given Micross the technical expertise and intelligent processes to deliver reliable, high-volume RF testing for any market. Whether your product is a 2 GHz electrosurgery instrument, a 10 GHz satellite transmitter, or a 60 GHz small cell backhaul transceiver, Micross will get the job done on time, to your specifications and budget. Compared to traditional rack-and-stack approaches, Micross delivers higher throughput, greater efficiency, less device damage, and excellent repeatability. That’s why more and more customers – defense/aerospace and industrial – count on Micross for their most stringent RF testing needs.
- Four decades of experience meeting the stringent requirements of aerospace & defense customers
- Active customer base in aerospace & defense, commercial/industrial markets
- Hybrid testing platform based on best-of-breed network analyzer, ATE and custom tooling tailored to each RF application
- Higher throughput and less device damage compared to rack-and-stack systems
- Technology expertise in GaAs, GaN, InP, SiGe and BiCMOS
- Higher accuracy for better yields and better specifications
- Excellent repeatability
- Microwave Network Analyzer
- Keysight N5247A
- Up to 16 Gbps digital, 6.7 GHz RF for both wafer and package test
- Custom frequency calibration
- In socket or probe tip calibration with de-embedding (open, short, load and thru) for package test
- Probe tip/socket calibration using external probes for both wafer & package
Micross STS provides advanced test services and serves as one of the facilities of choice within Silicon Valley. For additional information, visit www.sts-usa.com.