“See” You at the ECTC Virtual Conference …Less One Month Away!
The 70th Electronics Components and Technology Conference is taking place online as a virtual conference event, June 3-30, 2020.
Registration is open and is free! You can register here.
Here it is what you can experience at the virtual event:
- Over 350 technical papers from scientists and engineers from all over the world presenting their latest developments and technical innovations. More information can be found under our Technical Program
- One esteemed keynote presentation, this year featuring Dr. Douglas Yu from TSMC
- Special sessions with international experts from industry, academia and research institutes sharing their insights and vision on some of the most exciting technologies and growing applications: 3D IC, Photonics, Quantum Computing and Artificial Intelligence
- A diversity and career special session focused on best practices to enhance innovation, creativity and productivity
- A special workshop focused on The Heterogeneous Integration Roadmap activities
- Materials and on-demand videos from the corporate sponsors
- Opportunities to interact, within each session, with colleagues around the world, send questions to us, the speakers, and leave feedback on your favorite presentations
You will have the opportunity to access the same high quality presentations across a wide range of topics, at your convenience, and for free!
Take advantage of the virtual conference to view and listen to your favorite topics and the latest innovation we will bring to you!