IC Counterfeit Mitigation
Micross Clearwater is an independent third-party ITAR-Registered counterfeit mitigation lab that performs screening of customer-supplied components in accordance with AS6081 & AS6171 requirements; maintains an ISO 9001 registration and complies with ANSI/ESD-S20:20-2014.
Our testing services provide an elevated level of assurance for contractors providing electronic components to the DOD, who are subject to DFARS 252.246.7007 and 7008.
We offer comprehensive IC counterfeit mitigation utilizing multiple detection methods:
- Visual Inspection (IDEA 1010)
- Mark Permanency (MIL-STD-883)
- Decapsulation (DPA)
- SAM (Scanning Acoustic Microscopy)
- SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
- Electrical/Up-screen Testing
- MIL-STD (Group A/B)
- DNA Marking