Alliance Memory is a manufacturer of legacy SRAM and DRAM memory products. Their products allow for long-term support of programs often needing obsolescence and product continuation solutions.
- Offers full range of Asyn & Synch SRAMS & DRAMs and DDR1, DDR2 & DDR3
- Manufactured devices are pin-for-pin drop in replacements from Micron, Samsung, ISSI, Cypress, Nanya and Hynix
- Micross supports full product portfolio & can assist with quick sample turnaround
- Micross & Alliance Memory collaborate to offer an extensive range of capabilities to support Commercial, Industrial, Communications, Computing, Consumer to Aerospace & Defense markets
512K X 8 BIT LOW POWER CMOS SRAM
- Access time :55 ns
- Low power consumption: Operating current : 30 mA (TYP.)
- Fully static operation
- Tristate output
- Data retention voltage :1.5V (MIN.)
With 35+ years bare die supply expertise, Micross is proud to be a product support partner for Alliance Memory and to be the leading global one-source, one-solution provider delivering a comprehensive array of capabilities to meet each specific customer need.