Micross AIT offers advanced packaging and 3D integration solutions that enable higher-performance systems with decreased size, weight, and power (SWaP). Micross AIT houses an ITAR-registered, state-of-the-art microfabrication facility that allows us to provide development, custom (flexible) prototyping and production services for our customers. We provide a comprehensive array of advanced interconnect technologies for realizing your next-generation electronic systems which include:
- 3D integration technology: TSV, TGV, Si interposers, 3D IC
- Advanced interconnect and packaging technologies: Solder bumping, Cu pillar, Cu-based microbumps, IIC Quilt Packaging™ interconnect fabrication
- Flip-chip & Multi-chip module assembly, including patented PADS fluxless assembly process
- Novel microfabricated devices, including IR sensor and thin film thermoelectric solutions
- Microstructure fabrication and packaging: Monolithic integration, vacuum microelectronics, wafer-level vacuum/hermetic packaging
- Microfabrication facility offering development, custom (flexible) prototyping & small-volume production services for our customers
For more information, contact Micross.