Micross Components working with Linear Systems offer a Signal Discrete Product line consisting of: Bipolar Transistors, DMOS Switches, Current Regulating Diodes, JFET’s, Low Leakage Diodes, MOSFETS, and Voltage Controlled Resistors.
These products are available from Micross Components with additional processing to customer specifications in various package styles (Die Form, Metal-Can, Plastic, Surface Mount). These products are specifically designed to service the new design and second source requirements of Audio, Hybrid, Medical, Space, Test and Measurement markets.
Note this product is supplied in both bare die and package formats.
For information on package formats click here.
Bare Die Benefits
- Improve switching efficiency - Reducing path lengths by removing extra package interconnect can reduce capacitance and lower inductance
- Reduced space volume envelope - Removing heat sinks and package surround by direct die attached to substrate gains highest power density with lowest volume area and height profile
- Ruggedisation - Bare die can add reliable operating capability in harsh environments. Direct die attach and wirebond to substrate eliminates exposed weak spots in package interconnect caused by temperature excursions. Lowest contact area to substrate = lowest CTE. Direct die attach and wirebond also ruggedises against high levels of vibration and shock
- Thermal Uprating - Utilise the true maximum rated allowable junction temperatures of the die without package temperature limitation
- Add Integration - Go to bare die level to create and add extra functionality into unusual footprints or space constrained systems
Note: Performances will vary depending on assembly techniques and substrate choices
- Test & Measurement
- Bipolar Transistors
- DMOS Switches
- Current Regulating Diodes
- Low Leakage Diodes
- Voltage Controlled Resistors
Availability between product lines may vary and in some circumstances minimum order values will apply. Please check with Micross Components.
- Design Assistance
- Assembly assistance
- Die handling consultancy
- Hi-Rel die qualification
- Hot and Cold die probing
- Zener Zap trimming
- Die Taping - Pocket / SurfTape
- And more...
All die & package products supplied are processed by Micross Components, Linear Systems’ product support partner, who have over 25 years experience in bare die & package supply. Working in conjunction with Micross Components, Linear Systems’ is able to offer products with the high level of quality and reliability needed to give confidence to application builders. Flexible product specific customised process flows can also be created on request to Micross Components. All product forms supplied undergo 100% visual inspection before packing and are accompanied by a Certificate of Conformance from us guaranteeing that the die or packages you buy meet the chosen specification and supply format ordered.
To view our full list of Wafer Services and Process Flow please click here.
To view our Shipping Methods please click here.
To view our full Bare Die Linecard please click here.